Photography Competition Rules
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
• Theme for the Photography Competition is “Nature”.
• Photographs must be entered by e-mail as attachments to email@example.com in the format of a digital jpeg at not more than 20mb.
• Each entry must be accompanied with the following information: First name, surname, email address, entry category and photo caption and Location – otherwise your entry will not be considered.
• The competition is open to all Students and Faculty
• Photographs must not have been previously published
• Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
• Photos submitted must be at least 640 pixels on the shorter side, and no more than 2000 pixels on the longer side. Images should be no larger than 20 MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
• You are required to provide a unique title & description for each image submitted.
• The same photo can be submitted for more than one contest.
• All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
• Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
• Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
• Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
• Both color as well as black-and-white photographs will be accepted in the contest.
• Entry to the contest is Free – There is no fee charged from the participants.
• Faculty of Animation and Multimedia will appoint a judge / judges for contest. This will comprise of members of the University team / or external judges.
• The judging panel shall assess and determine the winning Photos.
• All the photographs will be judged on the basis of content, composition, sensitivity, creativity and style.
• The decision of Photography’s judging panel will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Competition.