This event is to stir you up to unleash the inner photographer skills. This contest is open for all to use their photography skills and provide a visual representation of everything that shapes our environment. This event will be guided by GNA University, and the participants will stand a chance to take home generous prizes and awards.
Categories for the Photography competition:
Night Lights,Campus, City Photography
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to everyone.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Submit your full-resolution photo by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must need to share images on Facebook and Insta with #gnaphotocontest and also need to mention @GNAUniversity.
- The competition runs between 21st Jan 2021 – 25th Jan 2021.
- Winners for each category/theme will be chosen by the GNA University social media team and the overall winner will be decided via a social media vote on Facebook and Instagram by 27th Jan.
- GNA University will notify the hashtag winners and the overall winner with details of when, where and how the prize can be collected.
- The winners of each category/theme and the overall winner will be announced through social media.
- GNA University reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.